Hotel Paris was built as a spa house in 1838 by Mr. Ignac Habel. During its existence the hotel has been reconstructed a few times and has retained its purpose. The last and the most expansive reconstruction took place in 2000 - 2001. One floor was added to the building, the hotel was completely reconstructed, modernized and turned into a comfort spa hotel in the branch of spa care of the highest quality.

 

 

The non-smolking hotel has been fully in service since the year 2001 and during the time it has become one of the most popular three-star hotels in Marianske Lazne.